The IPC American Printed circuit board association, The earliest known name of The instituting ute of Printed Circuits. It has become an international organization with more than 1,500 members in the industry. Then, in December 1977, it renamed The Institute for Interconnecting and Packaging Electronic Circuits Electronic Circuits association. However, the scope involved in the project has been expanded from the earlier pure “circuit board manufacturing” to the current related to the study of various engineering technologies and specifications such as plate assembly and parts assembly. The Logo it represents has been changed several times. IPC is the world’s most successful academic society in the circuit board industry, which has led a variety of professional research and developed a variety of important specifications, which are the industry’s upstream and downstream relying on the document.
- Is the mobile phone circuit board a soft board or a hard board?
- What is the general cleaning method for circuit board cleaning
- Analysis of the causes of unstable voltage on circuit boards
- What is the difference between high-frequency circuit boards and ordinary circuit boards?
- What is the development trend of electronic circuit boards?
- Process Capability Parameter Table
- Discussion on Key Materials of High Frequency Microwave RF PCB Circuit Board
- How to distinguish between through-hole cover oil and through-hole window opening during PCB board printing process