The IPC American Printed circuit board association, The earliest known name of The instituting ute of Printed Circuits. It has become an international organization with more than 1,500 members in the industry. Then, in December 1977, it renamed The Institute for Interconnecting and Packaging Electronic Circuits Electronic Circuits association. However, the scope involved in the project has been expanded from the earlier pure “circuit board manufacturing” to the current related to the study of various engineering technologies and specifications such as plate assembly and parts assembly. The Logo it represents has been changed several times. IPC is the world’s most successful academic society in the circuit board industry, which has led a variety of professional research and developed a variety of important specifications, which are the industry’s upstream and downstream relying on the document.
- How to choose a suitable adhesive for circuit board sealing
- What are the reasons for blistering on the surface of a PCB circuit board?
- Yingjie Electric strives to seize the development opportunities of the new energy industry with an annual output of over 2.6 million circuit boards
- AI server products become highlights of Jianding’s operation
- Reliability design of circuit boards
- Tips for Perfect Wiring of High Speed Circuit Board Stacking Recommendations
- (no title)
- What can a PCB circuit board do? Surprisingly, there are so many wonderful uses