The IPC American Printed circuit board association, The earliest known name of The instituting ute of Printed Circuits. It has become an international organization with more than 1,500 members in the industry. Then, in December 1977, it renamed The Institute for Interconnecting and Packaging Electronic Circuits Electronic Circuits association. However, the scope involved in the project has been expanded from the earlier pure “circuit board manufacturing” to the current related to the study of various engineering technologies and specifications such as plate assembly and parts assembly. The Logo it represents has been changed several times. IPC is the world’s most successful academic society in the circuit board industry, which has led a variety of professional research and developed a variety of important specifications, which are the industry’s upstream and downstream relying on the document.
- Have you seen the circuit board made of iron wire
- Test methods for flexible circuit boards
- How to copy a circuit board? The Method of Removing Integrated Circuits from Printed Circuit Boards
- In the fourth quarter of HDI circuit board, how can the circuit board keep on firing?
- 3D printing circuit board (PCB) front
- What are the test items and standards for circuit boards?
- All factory quality problems of automobile circuit board! To put it bluntly, it’s all about people
- Celus, which uses AI to automate circuit board design, received a financing of US $25.6 million