Each company has some differences in the design of materials. Generally, the definition of materials focuses on the setting of the glass transition point. But for the long-term temperature resistance, it is only necessary to meet the standard, so the quality requirements in this regard are all Different. For long-term temperature resistance, most FR-4 materials should be able to withstand a high temperature of about 120 degrees for a long time. However, the glass transition point of general solder resist paint will fall at about 110 degrees. Therefore, if the high temperature parts are assembled ( SMD) on the circuit board surface, it is best to pay attention to its heat dissipation state, so as to ensure the long-term stable state of the electronic product and not damage the structure of the circuit board.
- What are the test items and standards for circuit boards?
- All factory quality problems of automobile circuit board! To put it bluntly, it’s all about people
- Celus, which uses AI to automate circuit board design, received a financing of US $25.6 million
- Mini Juicer circuit board with mobile phone charging function
- It is reported that Hon Hai Slovak factory will trial produce PCB chip and circuit board for vehicles
- What are the classification and advantages of metal substrates in circuit board factories?
- How to reduce the risk of bending and deformation in the production of blind buried hole circuit boards?
- What are the types and precautions of PCB inks and what are their functions?