The board we first saw was called the substrate. Simply speaking, it is an insulating material, bakelite, and plastic are all possible. A piece of copper foil is then applied to the substrate. The curved line we saw above is copper foil. Find a circuit board and you can see it with a knife. But in the initial state, it is a whole piece covered on the substrate. Then etch according to the fabricated circuit diagram. Simply put, the part that needs to be preserved, the other parts are completely etched away with chemical potions, and the rest are those that are curved.
- Is the mobile phone circuit board a soft board or a hard board?
- What is the general cleaning method for circuit board cleaning
- Analysis of the causes of unstable voltage on circuit boards
- What is the difference between high-frequency circuit boards and ordinary circuit boards?
- What is the development trend of electronic circuit boards?
- Process Capability Parameter Table
- Discussion on Key Materials of High Frequency Microwave RF PCB Circuit Board
- How to distinguish between through-hole cover oil and through-hole window opening during PCB board printing process