The board we first saw was called the substrate. Simply speaking, it is an insulating material, bakelite, and plastic are all possible. A piece of copper foil is then applied to the substrate. The curved line we saw above is copper foil. Find a circuit board and you can see it with a knife. But in the initial state, it is a whole piece covered on the substrate. Then etch according to the fabricated circuit diagram. Simply put, the part that needs to be preserved, the other parts are completely etched away with chemical potions, and the rest are those that are curved.
- What are the test items and standards for circuit boards?
- All factory quality problems of automobile circuit board! To put it bluntly, it’s all about people
- Celus, which uses AI to automate circuit board design, received a financing of US $25.6 million
- Mini Juicer circuit board with mobile phone charging function
- It is reported that Hon Hai Slovak factory will trial produce PCB chip and circuit board for vehicles
- What are the classification and advantages of metal substrates in circuit board factories?
- How to reduce the risk of bending and deformation in the production of blind buried hole circuit boards?
- What are the types and precautions of PCB inks and what are their functions?