Laser marking machine mainly USES laser to mark, in fact, mainly through the beam of words printed on the product, but we can not see the trace. Laser marking machine is mainly used in fine, high precision products, through the beam can be very complete mark. But the laser marking machine will not hurt the product, so the laser marking machine on the mark will not be erased. Compared with ordinary marking machine, automatic laser marking machine is also widely used, such as semiconductor integrated circuit industry, circuit board industry, electronic components, mobile phone communication, hardware products, food and beverage industry, but in the precision circuit board industry is more extensive. Laser marking machine is beaten out with a laser beam in different kinds of material surface on the permanent marker, play the effect of mark is through material surface evaporation show deep material, either light energy caused by surface physical chemistry and “carve out” traces of a physical change or light energy to burn, by part of the material, show the etching patterns and text.
What are the characteristics of PCB automatic laser marking machine?
1. The original keenshi laser engraving system imported from Japan, the maximum width of large-format laser engraving is 300×300mm, and the maximum size of printed circuit board is 360×450mm;
2. Other printed circuit boards can be used for printing;
3, 2-d barcode, barcode is the standard equipment;
4. Design SAFETY inter-lock according to the radiation SAFETY standard of laser products (JISC 6802). Electromagnetic laser interrupter, key and other SAFETY devices are standard devices;
5. 2d barcode is the leading role of comprehensive management. MLM series not only the general bar Code, of course, will also be 2-d barcode [Datamatrix(ECC200)QR Code, MicroQR, ver-code] as standard equipment;
6. XY desktop is provided, so printed words of M size (250×330mm) printed circuit board can be made (note: only applicable to mlm-120xy model);
7. Other printed circuit boards can be used for printing;
8. 2d barcode and barcode are standard equipment;