In the electronic product processing industry, the circuit board has three branches: hard and soft. The traditional circuit board is generally rigid circuit board, while flexible circuit board is a kind of printed circuit board with special functions, which is mainly used in mobile phone, notebook computer, PDA, digital camera, liquid crystal display and other products.
- Is the mobile phone circuit board a soft board or a hard board?
- What is the general cleaning method for circuit board cleaning
- Analysis of the causes of unstable voltage on circuit boards
- What is the difference between high-frequency circuit boards and ordinary circuit boards?
- What is the development trend of electronic circuit boards?
- Process Capability Parameter Table
- Discussion on Key Materials of High Frequency Microwave RF PCB Circuit Board
- How to distinguish between through-hole cover oil and through-hole window opening during PCB board printing process