In the electronic product processing industry, the circuit board has three branches: hard and soft. The traditional circuit board is generally rigid circuit board, while flexible circuit board is a kind of printed circuit board with special functions, which is mainly used in mobile phone, notebook computer, PDA, digital camera, liquid crystal display and other products.
- What are the test items and standards for circuit boards?
- All factory quality problems of automobile circuit board! To put it bluntly, it’s all about people
- Celus, which uses AI to automate circuit board design, received a financing of US $25.6 million
- Mini Juicer circuit board with mobile phone charging function
- It is reported that Hon Hai Slovak factory will trial produce PCB chip and circuit board for vehicles
- What are the classification and advantages of metal substrates in circuit board factories?
- How to reduce the risk of bending and deformation in the production of blind buried hole circuit boards?
- What are the types and precautions of PCB inks and what are their functions?