In the electronic product processing industry, the circuit board has three branches: hard and soft. The traditional circuit board is generally rigid circuit board, while flexible circuit board is a kind of printed circuit board with special functions, which is mainly used in mobile phone, notebook computer, PDA, digital camera, liquid crystal display and other products.
- What’s the use of circuit board potting glue? What are the characteristics?
- What is the PCB process flow? PCB circuit board production process
- Why are many electronic parts and circuit boards green?
- CNC precision aluminum processing procedure
- Seven principles of device layout in circuit board design
- What are the test methods for PCBA (PCB) boards?
- Take you to know the quality and welding essentials of stainless steel flexible waterproof casing
- What are the key points of PCB design