On May 19, 2020, in Munich, Germany and Boca Raton, Florida (GLOBE NEWSWIRE), HENSOLDT, a sensor solution provider, and Nano Dimension, a leading supplier of 3D printed electronics (AME)/printed electronics (PE), are using 3D Significant breakthroughs have been made in the development of high-performance electronic components in printing technology. Using Nano Dimension’s newly developed dielectric polymer inks and conductive inks, HENSOLDT successfully assembled the world’s first 10-layer 3D printed circuit board (PCB) with high-performance electronic structures soldered on both sides of the circuit board . Prior to this, 3D printed circuit boards could not withstand the soldering process of the double-sided ports of components. The world’s first 10-layer 3D printed PCB circuit board comes out!
- What’s the use of circuit board potting glue? What are the characteristics?
- What is the PCB process flow? PCB circuit board production process
- Why are many electronic parts and circuit boards green?
- CNC precision aluminum processing procedure
- Seven principles of device layout in circuit board design
- What are the test methods for PCBA (PCB) boards?
- Take you to know the quality and welding essentials of stainless steel flexible waterproof casing
- What are the key points of PCB design