On May 19, 2020, in Munich, Germany and Boca Raton, Florida (GLOBE NEWSWIRE), HENSOLDT, a sensor solution provider, and Nano Dimension, a leading supplier of 3D printed electronics (AME)/printed electronics (PE), are using 3D Significant breakthroughs have been made in the development of high-performance electronic components in printing technology. Using Nano Dimension’s newly developed dielectric polymer inks and conductive inks, HENSOLDT successfully assembled the world’s first 10-layer 3D printed circuit board (PCB) with high-performance electronic structures soldered on both sides of the circuit board . Prior to this, 3D printed circuit boards could not withstand the soldering process of the double-sided ports of components. The world’s first 10-layer 3D printed PCB circuit board comes out!
- What is the role of the process edge in circuit board processing?
- PCB through-holes in the PCB manufacturing process
- Market Survey of Printed Circuit Board Industry: The Global Circuit Board Market Size in 2023 is $70- $75 billion
- (no title)
- (no title)
- Ningde Times uses lithium iron phosphate to help Chery catch up with BYD
- The total fundraising reached 2.4 billion yuan! In the first three quarters of 2023, four industrial control companies went public intensively
- Basic knowledge of circuit board welding