On May 19, 2020, in Munich, Germany and Boca Raton, Florida (GLOBE NEWSWIRE), HENSOLDT, a sensor solution provider, and Nano Dimension, a leading supplier of 3D printed electronics (AME)/printed electronics (PE), are using 3D Significant breakthroughs have been made in the development of high-performance electronic components in printing technology. Using Nano Dimension’s newly developed dielectric polymer inks and conductive inks, HENSOLDT successfully assembled the world’s first 10-layer 3D printed circuit board (PCB) with high-performance electronic structures soldered on both sides of the circuit board . Prior to this, 3D printed circuit boards could not withstand the soldering process of the double-sided ports of components. The world’s first 10-layer 3D printed PCB circuit board comes out!
- Is the mobile phone circuit board a soft board or a hard board?
- What is the general cleaning method for circuit board cleaning
- Analysis of the causes of unstable voltage on circuit boards
- What is the difference between high-frequency circuit boards and ordinary circuit boards?
- What is the development trend of electronic circuit boards?
- Process Capability Parameter Table
- Discussion on Key Materials of High Frequency Microwave RF PCB Circuit Board
- How to distinguish between through-hole cover oil and through-hole window opening during PCB board printing process