Generally speaking, whether it is a passive crystal oscillator or an active crystal oscillator, the distance between it and the chip needs to be as short as possible. The clock signal source is usually the most serious EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) radiation source in the system. If you connect a long wire, it is easy to cause the problem that the long wire becomes an antenna, which obviously will lead to prohibition in many applications, so the clock signal source must be as close as possible to the relevant components. When multiple clock signal sources are required, the method of shielding the clock connection by a multi-layer circuit board can be adopted. The output of the active crystal oscillator is generally the standard TTL specification, which can drive several chips according to the characteristics of the chip itself.
- What is the role of the process edge in circuit board processing?
- PCB through-holes in the PCB manufacturing process
- Market Survey of Printed Circuit Board Industry: The Global Circuit Board Market Size in 2023 is $70- $75 billion
- (no title)
- (no title)
- Ningde Times uses lithium iron phosphate to help Chery catch up with BYD
- The total fundraising reached 2.4 billion yuan! In the first three quarters of 2023, four industrial control companies went public intensively
- Basic knowledge of circuit board welding