Generally speaking, whether it is a passive crystal oscillator or an active crystal oscillator, the distance between it and the chip needs to be as short as possible. The clock signal source is usually the most serious EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) radiation source in the system. If you connect a long wire, it is easy to cause the problem that the long wire becomes an antenna, which obviously will lead to prohibition in many applications, so the clock signal source must be as close as possible to the relevant components. When multiple clock signal sources are required, the method of shielding the clock connection by a multi-layer circuit board can be adopted. The output of the active crystal oscillator is generally the standard TTL specification, which can drive several chips according to the characteristics of the chip itself.
- What are the test items and standards for circuit boards?
- All factory quality problems of automobile circuit board! To put it bluntly, it’s all about people
- Celus, which uses AI to automate circuit board design, received a financing of US $25.6 million
- Mini Juicer circuit board with mobile phone charging function
- It is reported that Hon Hai Slovak factory will trial produce PCB chip and circuit board for vehicles
- What are the classification and advantages of metal substrates in circuit board factories?
- How to reduce the risk of bending and deformation in the production of blind buried hole circuit boards?
- What are the types and precautions of PCB inks and what are their functions?