Generally speaking, whether it is a passive crystal oscillator or an active crystal oscillator, the distance between it and the chip needs to be as short as possible. The clock signal source is usually the most serious EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) radiation source in the system. If you connect a long wire, it is easy to cause the problem that the long wire becomes an antenna, which obviously will lead to prohibition in many applications, so the clock signal source must be as close as possible to the relevant components. When multiple clock signal sources are required, the method of shielding the clock connection by a multi-layer circuit board can be adopted. The output of the active crystal oscillator is generally the standard TTL specification, which can drive several chips according to the characteristics of the chip itself.
- How to Choose High Frequency PCB Materials for Power Dividers and Couplers
- What is the difference between ceramic, high-frequency, and ordinary PCB boards?
- Understand the causes and solutions of PCB open and short circuits
- Concept Dynamics | Hongxin Electronics Added “PCB Concept”
- AI heat generates strong demand for PCBs! Which categories benefit from the implementation of official promotion applications by multiple listed companies?
- 2023 Xinjiaye Exhibition
- Is the mobile phone circuit board a soft board or a hard board?
- What is the general cleaning method for circuit board cleaning