Questions about the color of PCB circuit boards
Most of the circuit boards we use are green? Why is that? In fact, PCB circuit boards are not necessarily green. It depends on what color the designer wants to make it.
Under normal circumstances, we choose green, because green is less irritating to the eyes, and the production and maintenance personnel will not be prone to eye fatigue when staring at the production of pcb circuit boards for a long time. It will cause little damage to the eyes. The commonly used colors are blue, white, and purple. , Yellow, black, red, all colors are painted on the surface after manufacturing.
1. Reasons for using green in the production of pcb circuit boards
(1) Introduction of domestic professional pcb circuit board production company: Green ink is by far the most widely used, the longest in history, and the cheapest in the current market, so green is used by a large number of manufacturers as their own products The main color.
(2) Generally, in the process of PCB circuit board production, there are several processes that must go through the yellow light room, because the effect of green in the yellow light room must be better than other colors, but this is not the most The main reason. When soldering components in SMT, the production of pcb circuit boards has to go through the process of solder paste and post film and the final AOI calibration light. These processes all need to be optically positioned and calibrated. The green background color can identify the instrument. better.
2. What are the common colors in the production of pcb circuit boards
(1) The common production colors of pcb circuit boards are red, yellow, green, blue and black. However, due to problems such as the production process, the quality inspection process of many lines still has to rely on the naked eyes of workers to observe and identify them (most of them currently use flying probe testing technology). The eyes are constantly staring at the board under strong light. This process is very tiring. Relatively speaking, green is the least harmful to the eyes, so most manufacturers currently use green PCBs on the market.
(2) Introduction of domestic well-known PCB circuit board manufacturers: The principle of blue and black is that they are doped with cobalt and carbon lamp elements respectively, and have certain electrical conductivity. Short circuit problems are likely to occur in the case of electricity, and the green The production of pcb circuit boards is relatively environmentally friendly, and generally does not release toxic gases when used in high temperature environments.
Finally, the editor would like to add that since the middle and late stages of the last century, the industry has begun to pay attention to the color of PCB boards, mainly because many high-end board types of major manufacturers have adopted green PCB board color design, so People accepted green as the default color of the PCB. The above is the reason why PCB circuit board production chooses green.
In the future, use green as much as possible, because the price of green is more favorable. No special needs, green is enough.