With the development of science and technology, the requirements for soldering processes in electronic processing are getting higher and higher. The soldering process of traditional soldering soldering machines can no longer meet the precision welding of some small devices. At this time, laser soldering machines can just make up for the shortcomings of traditional soldering machines. . Since its development, laser welding has continuously penetrated into every industry. With its welding efficiency and quality, laser welding of PCB boards has high efficiency, high quality, long service life, and can realize automated production. At present, many manufacturers are already using it.
The PCB circuit board laser welding machine heats the surface of the workpiece through laser radiation, and the surface heat diffuses into the interior through heat conduction. By controlling the parameters of the laser pulse width, energy, peak power and repetition frequency, the workpiece is melted to form a specific molten pool. Because of its unique advantages, it has been successfully applied to the precision welding of micro and small parts and the welding of thin-walled plates. The laser beam is guided and transported by a flexible optical fiber, and then the beam is projected on the weld with a welding head. Laser welding is a non-contact welding, no pressure is required during the operation, and an inactive protective gas is required to prevent oxidation of the molten pool.
The laser welding machine is applicable to the welding of electronic components such as PCB circuit boards, FPC soft boards, terminals, etc. It adopts dual positioning of robots and machine vision, which can realize multi-point high-precision automatic continuous tinting and welding, replacing traditional manual soldering, and Procedures that are difficult to weld by conventional techniques are effectively supplemented. The equipment has stable operation, high processing accuracy, excellent performance, and friendly human-machine interface, which can greatly improve the production capacity and performance of the product.
Processing advantages of laser soldering machine:
1. It has a wide range of applications. It can weld some other PCB components that are easily damaged or cracked during welding, without contact, and will not cause mechanical stress to the welding object;
2. It can irradiate the narrow parts that the soldering iron tip cannot enter on the dense circuit of PCB and FPC, and the angle can be changed when there is no distance between adjacent components in dense assembly, without heating the entire PCB circuit board;
3. During welding, only the welded area is locally heated, and other non-welded areas will not be subjected to thermal effects;
4. The welding time is short, the efficiency is high, and the solder joints will not form a thick intermetallic layer, so the quality is reliable;
5. The maintainability is very high. The traditional electric soldering iron requires regular replacement of the soldering iron tip, while the laser soldering requires very few parts, so the maintenance cost can be reduced.