Before designing a multilayer PCB, the designer needs to first determine the structure of the circuit board according to the size of the circuit board, the size of the circuit board and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) requirements, that is, to decide whether to use four, six or more layers of the circuit board. After the number of layers is determined, the placement of the inner electric layers and how to distribute different signals on these layers are determined. This is the choice of multilayer PCB. Cascade structure is an important factor affecting EMC performance of PCB board, and also an important means of restraining electromagnetic interference.
- What’s the use of circuit board potting glue? What are the characteristics?
- What is the PCB process flow? PCB circuit board production process
- Why are many electronic parts and circuit boards green?
- CNC precision aluminum processing procedure
- Seven principles of device layout in circuit board design
- What are the test methods for PCBA (PCB) boards?
- Take you to know the quality and welding essentials of stainless steel flexible waterproof casing
- What are the key points of PCB design