Before designing a multilayer PCB, the designer needs to first determine the structure of the circuit board according to the size of the circuit board, the size of the circuit board and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) requirements, that is, to decide whether to use four, six or more layers of the circuit board. After the number of layers is determined, the placement of the inner electric layers and how to distribute different signals on these layers are determined. This is the choice of multilayer PCB. Cascade structure is an important factor affecting EMC performance of PCB board, and also an important means of restraining electromagnetic interference.
- What are the test items and standards for circuit boards?
- All factory quality problems of automobile circuit board! To put it bluntly, it’s all about people
- Celus, which uses AI to automate circuit board design, received a financing of US $25.6 million
- Mini Juicer circuit board with mobile phone charging function
- It is reported that Hon Hai Slovak factory will trial produce PCB chip and circuit board for vehicles
- What are the classification and advantages of metal substrates in circuit board factories?
- How to reduce the risk of bending and deformation in the production of blind buried hole circuit boards?
- What are the types and precautions of PCB inks and what are their functions?