In PCB industry, there are many ion pollution tests for ion concentration, and more testing methods. There are many cleaning agents to clean residual ions. With the rapid development of the electronic industry, the integration of electronic products is getting higher and higher, the density of components on the circuit board is getting higher and higher, the wiring of the circuit board is also very dense, and the spacing between lines is getting smaller and smaller. The problem is that as a result, the previous circuit board surface cleanliness has been difficult to meet the requirements of existing products.
Hazards of ionic contamination of PCB:
The density of electronic components on PCB is large, and ion residue on the surface may cause ion migration, resulting in open circuit and short wire. If there is residual acid ion on the surface of the circuit board, there will be corrosion to the circuit board, resulting in the life of the product is also greatly reduced.
At present, the solution is mainly through washing the plate to clean the water, which has the following advantages:
1. Strong decontamination ability
2. No residue (after cleaning, cleaning will not leave on the product and cause secondary pollution)
3. Low surface tension. Good surface tension makes it permeable, and the penetration holes on the PCB board are easy to permeate and clean.
At present, some parts are washed with DI, but due to the high surface tension, some perforated water on the PCB cannot penetrate. The cleaning strength of the water itself is not enough to remove the remaining PCB surface such as oil stains and other insoluble stains. Therefore, the cleaning effect is limited.
At present, the commonly used ion pollution testing equipment is recommended to zhengye technology’s ion pollution tester LZ22, which is suitable for testing the degree of ion pollution of PCB smooth board before and after cleaning and coating, etc., and can test the degree of ion pollution of PCB before and after cleaning.
Its main features are as follows:
1. Precision: it adopts online high-precision conductance instrument, fully closed circulation system, anion and ion mixed exchange resin, real-time processing algorithm and temperature compensation technology
2. High efficiency: adopt heating extraction and high speed cycle washing technology
3, features: unique dynamic/static test mode in one
4. Customization: capacity customization can be carried out according to requirements
In the future, the market will be more and more strict on the ion pollution of PCB board, I believe that more enterprises will invest more research and development efforts in ion pollution, ion pollution detection equipment, cleaning equipment will become more and more advanced.