Production method 1:
1. Cut the copper plate into the required dimensions of the circuit diagram. 2. Place the wax paper on the steel plate, use the pen to engrave the circuit diagram on the wax paper in 1:1, and cut the circuit diagram engraved on the wax paper according to the board size. The cut wax paper is placed on the printed copper plate. Take a small amount of paint and talcum powder and mix it into a thick and suitable print. Use a brush to pick up the print and evenly apply it to the wax paper. Repeat the plate several times to print the circuit. This stereotype can be used repeatedly and is suitable for small batch production. 3. Prepare an etching solution with a ratio of 1 g of potassium chlorate and 15 ml of hydrochloric acid at a concentration of 15%, and etch it on the board where corrosion is required. 4. Rinse the corroded printed board repeatedly with water. Rub off the paint with banana water and wash it several times to clean the printed board without leaving corrosive solution. Apply a layer of rosin solution to dry and drill.
Production method 2:
There are many ways to make printed boards under amateur conditions, but it is not time-consuming, or the “process” is complicated, or the quality is not flattering. The method of making a printed board is one of the better comprehensive effects, as follows: 1. Printing plate map. The pad in the figure is represented by a dot, and the wire can be connected to a single wire, but the position and size need to be accurate. 2. According to the size of the plate map, cut the plate and clean the copper foil surface. 3. Copy the image onto the printing plate with carbon paper. If the line is simple and the producer has certain experience in making the board, this step can be omitted. 4. According to the actual condition of the component, paste the standard pre-cut symbols (pads) of different inner and outer diameters; then, according to the current, paste the tape lines of different widths. For standard pre-cut symbols and tapes, the electronics store is available. Common specifications for pre-cut symbols are D373 (0D-2.79, ID-0.79), D266 (0D-2.00, ID-0.80), D237 (OD-3.50, ID-1.50), etc. It is best to buy paper-based materials. (Black), plastic (red) materials are not used as much as possible. Common specifications for tapes are 0.3, 0.9, 1.8, 2.3, 3.7, etc. The units are all in millimeters. 5. Use a soft hammer, such as smooth rubber, plastic, etc. to beat the map to make it fully adhere to the copper foil. Focus on the corners and lap joints. When it is cold, it is best to warm the surface with a heater to enhance the adhesion. 6. Corrosion in ferric chloride, but note that the liquid temperature is not higher than 40 degrees. After the corrosion is completed, it should be taken out and rinsed in time, especially if there are thin wires. 7. Drill your eyes, use a fine sandpaper to brighten the copper foil, apply a rosin alcohol solution, and dry it to make it. The quality of this printed board is very close to that of a regular printed board. The 0.3 mm tape can be passed between the two legs of the IC, which can greatly reduce the short jumper on the front of the board to save time and save time. I use this method in my work to do experimental printing plates or a small number of products.
Production method 3:
Put a piece of paint (that is, shellac, which is available at chemical raw materials store), dissolve it in three parts of absolute alcohol, stir it properly, and after it is completely dissolved, add a few drops of medical purple syrup (gentian violet) to make it A certain color, after mixing evenly, can be used as a protective paint to depict the circuit board.
Polish the copper plate with fine sandpaper first, then use the duckbill pen in the drawing instrument (or the ink duckbill pen used to draw the graphic on the compass) to draw. The duckbill pen has a nut that adjusts the thickness of the stroke, and the stroke thickness Adjustable, and can use a ruler, triangle ruler to draw a very thin line, and the lines drawn are smooth, uniform, no edge serrated, giving a smooth, fluent feeling; at the same time, can also be in the free space of the board Write Chinese characters, English, pinyin or symbols.
If the line drawn is soaked around, the concentration is too small, you can add a little paint; if you can’t open the pen, it is too thick, you need to drop a few drops of absolute alcohol. In case it is wrong, it doesn’t matter. Just use a small stick (matchstick), make a small cotton swab, and lick a little alcohol to wipe off it easily, then re-depict it. Once the board drawing is completed, it can be corroded in the ferric chloride solution. After the circuit board is corroded, it is very convenient to paint. Use a cotton ball to rub the anhydrous alcohol, then you can wipe off the protective paint. After drying it, you can apply it with pine perfume.
Since the alcohol evaporates quickly, the prepared protective paint should be sealed in a small bottle (such as an ink bottle). Don’t forget to cover the bottle after use. If it is used in the next time, the concentration will become thicker, just add the right amount. Anhydrous alcohol can be used.
Production method 4:
Stick the sticky tape on the copper foil of the copper plate, then draw the circuit on the veneer, and then engrave the veneer with a knives to form the required circuit, and remove the non-circuit part and finally corrode or current with ferric chloride. Electrolysis can produce an ideal circuit board.
The corrosion temperature can be carried out at around 55 °C, and the corrosion rate is faster. Rinse the cleaned circuit board with clean water, remove the sticky notes on the circuit, make holes, and wipe the rosin alcohol solution for use.
How to make your own board
Production method 5:
1. According to the shape of the components used in the schematic diagram and the size of the printed board area, the density of the components and the position of each component are reasonably arranged. The position of the component should be determined according to the principle of first large, small, first and then partial, so that adjacent components in the circuit are placed close to each other and arranged neatly and evenly.
2. The connecting wires between the components cannot be turned at right angles at the intersection of the corners and the two lines. They must be curved and cannot cross each other and go back too far. When some wires are not able to do this, it is conceivable to print the wires on the reverse side of the printed board, and then connect them to the front side circuit by means of pins, or to connect them with insulated wires when soldering the components.
3. It is better to have a distance between the input part and the output part to avoid mutual interference.
Production method 6:
Radio enthusiasts are bothered by making boards. Now I will introduce a “sub-printing” method to make printed circuit boards. Methods as below:
1. Print the board diagram on the printer at a ratio of 1:1 on 80 grams of copy paper. It can be drawn by hand, but the bottom paper should be flat.
Second, find a fax machine, take out the fax paper in the machine and replace it with a hot melt film (available by the company). Place the circuit diagram at the entrance of the fax machine and copy the circuit diagram on the hot melt film using the copy button of the fax machine. At this point, the “printed manuscript” of the printed circuit board is ready.
Third, use a double-sided tape to flatten the plastic film on the copper plate. Pay attention to the flatness, not wrinkle, the tape paper can not cover the melted part, otherwise it will affect the production effect of the circuit board.
4. Brush the paint evenly on the plastic film with a paint brush. Note: You can’t reciprocally brush, you can only brush in one direction, otherwise the plastic film will wrinkle and the lines on the copper plate will overlap. After the circuit diagram is completely brushed, carefully remove the plastic film. At this point a printed circuit board is printed. After drying, it can be corroded.
If you want to print more than one piece, you can make a wooden frame that is a little bigger than the circuit board, and apply the wire mesh (the company has a wire mesh) flatly on the wooden frame and fix it. Then use a double-sided tape to attach the film to the bottom of the screen. Place the copper-clad plate on the table, close the wire mesh frame (the printed image and the copper-clad plate should be aligned to the left and right), use the paint brush to brush the paint in one direction, and remove the net frame. The printed circuit board is printed. If it is defective, it can be modified with paint and bamboo.
The above process must be noted that when painting, the hand should be light and heavy, too thick paint film is too thick, the line will run lace, too light lines will break. The plastic film must face up.