The arrival of the 5G era has put forward higher requirements for the R&D, production and management capabilities of the majority of circuit board companies. Enterprises must provide more cost-effective products to the market at a faster speed, and it is very important to improve product management traceability. A ring. Marking characters, patterns, one-dimensional codes, two-dimensional codes and other information on the circuit board for traceability can realize automation and intelligent management requirements. The demand for lean production, quality control and process improvement has become the development trend of the industry.
The two-dimensional code is marked on the circuit board, and the two-dimensional code reading visual inspection system came into being. Today, we will talk about the two-dimensional code reading of the circuit board for visual inspection applications.
First, the project needs:
1. Use the manual scanner to check the QR code of the board, collect the QR code product information, and upload it to the client system.
2. Automatically collect single- or double-row circuit board QR code on the 700mm wide conveyor line, upload it to the customer system, and collect unsuccessful alarm processing.
Testing products: circuit board
Detection content: QR code
Second, the implementation plan
1, the installation station
2, the workflow
1. Install three industrial cameras on the circuit board assembly line, the installation position is directly above the circuit board, to ensure that the two-dimensional code is collected when the single-row or double-row circuit board comes over (as shown in Figure 1, Figure 2);
2. After receiving the signal from the sensor, the industrial camera takes a photo of the two-dimensional code and compares the two-dimensional code information;
3. After the wireless scanner collects the two-dimensional code, the information is processed by the Bluetooth transmission controller;
4. When a two-dimensional code missed or unreadable data is detected, the system emits an audible and visual alarm and sends a culling signal, and the system keeps the NG record; when three consecutive two-dimensional code missed or unreadable data occurs, the system Sound and light alarm and send a stop signal;
5. The QR code information collected by the wireless scanner and industrial camera needs to be uploaded to the customer’s back-end system.
6. After the system is shut down, it is necessary to manually perform interference processing and reset before restarting the work.