Circuit boards are also called circuit plywood, circuit insulation boards, which contain a large number of polymer compounds including formaldehyde; after burning, they will release harmful gases and harmful smoke; they are very harmful to the human body. Pay attention to precautions and pay attention to safety at the disposal site.
- What’s the use of circuit board potting glue? What are the characteristics?
- What is the PCB process flow? PCB circuit board production process
- Why are many electronic parts and circuit boards green?
- CNC precision aluminum processing procedure
- Seven principles of device layout in circuit board design
- What are the test methods for PCBA (PCB) boards?
- Take you to know the quality and welding essentials of stainless steel flexible waterproof casing
- What are the key points of PCB design