Flexible circuit board
Soft circuit board is also called flexible circuit board, flexible circuit board. Short for flexible board or FPC, it is made of flexible insulation substrate. Is relative to the ordinary hard resin circuit board, the flexible circuit board has the advantages of high wiring density, light weight, thin thickness, less wiring space restrictions, high flexibility.
The characteristics of flexible circuit boards
1, with a high degree of flexural, three-dimensional wiring, according to the space restrictions to change the shape.
2. High and low temperature resistance, flame resistance.
3. It can be folded without affecting the signal transmission function and prevent static interference.
4, chemical change stability, stability, high reliability.
5. It is beneficial to the design of related products, which can reduce assembly hours and errors, and improve the service life of related products.
6. Reduce the volume, weight, function and cost of application products.
Flexible printed circuit board is a printed circuit made of flexible insulating substrate, which has many advantages that rigid printed circuit board does not have:
(1) it can bend, wind and fold freely, and can be arranged in accordance with the requirements of spatial layout, and move and expand in three-dimensional space arbitrarily, so as to achieve the integration of components assembly and wire connection;
(2) FPC can greatly reduce the size and weight of electronic products, which is suitable for the development of electronic products in the direction of high density, miniaturization and high reliability. Therefore, FPC has been widely used in aerospace, military, mobile communications, laptop computers, computer peripherals, PDA, digital camera and other fields or products.
(3) FPC also has the advantages of good heat dissipation and weldability, easy assembly and low comprehensive cost. The design of soft and hard combination also makes up for the slight deficiency of flexible substrate in the bearing capacity of components to some extent.
Therefore, FPC has been widely used in 3C electronics, mobile communications, aerospace, military and other fields or products.
In the modern FPC processing process, 355nm ultraviolet laser is a common and very important advanced equipment. There are many applications, such as micro level two-dimensional code marking, drilling within 50 micron, components patch ultra-precision cutting, precision coil coating removal. Due to the inherent advantages of “cold processing” mode, various new applications of ultraviolet lasers have emerged. In the future, it will also integrate into various segments of the industry.
3w-15w solid uv laser
The solid ultraviolet laser is the current ultraviolet laser processing mainstream equipment, yinggu, ruifengheng, beilin, huari, guoke century, laser valley, daozhongdao, inol, zhuo radium, jput, libo and many other companies have production. Among them, 3w-15w solid uv laser is more common.
As we all know, the water cooling requirements of solid ultraviolet laser are demanding, the water temperature, water pressure fluctuation is large, will lead to the increase of light loss, thus affecting the service life of ultraviolet laser and processing cost, especially the processing of FPC this material, therefore, the performance of ultraviolet chiller is particularly important.