Flexible circuit board
Flexible circuit boards are also called flexible circuit boards and flexible circuit boards. Referred to as flexible board or FPC, it is made of a flexible insulating substrate. Compared with ordinary hard resin circuit boards, flexible circuit boards have the advantages of high wiring density, light weight, thin thickness, less wiring space restrictions, and high flexibility.
Characteristics of flexible circuit boards
1. It is highly flexible and can be wired three-dimensionally, changing its shape according to space constraints.
2. High and low temperature resistance and flame resistance.
3. It can be folded without affecting the signal transmission function and can prevent electrostatic interference.
4. Stable chemical changes, high stability and high reliability.
5. Conducive to the design of related products, which can reduce assembly time and errors, and increase the service life of related products.
6. The volume of application products is reduced, the weight is greatly reduced, the function is increased, and the cost is reduced.
Flexible printed circuit boards are printed circuits made of flexible insulating substrates, and have many advantages that rigid printed circuit boards do not have:
(1) It can be bent, wound and folded freely, can be arranged arbitrarily according to the space layout requirements, and can be arbitrarily moved and stretched in three-dimensional space, so as to achieve the integration of component assembly and wire connection;
(2) The use of FPC can greatly reduce the volume and weight of electronic products, which is suitable for the development of electronic products in the direction of high density, miniaturization and high reliability. Therefore, FPC has been widely used in aerospace, military, mobile communications, laptop computers, computer peripherals, PDAs, digital cameras and other fields or products;
(3) FPC also has the advantages of good heat dissipation and solderability, ease of assembly, and low overall cost. The design of the combination of soft and hard also makes up for the slight shortage of flexible substrates in component carrying capacity.
Therefore, FPC has been widely used in 3C electronics, mobile communications, aerospace, military and other fields or products.
In the modern FPC process, 355nm ultraviolet laser is a commonly used and very important advanced equipment. There are many applications, such as marking of micro-level two-dimensional codes, drilling within 50 μm, ultra-precision cutting of component patches, and removal of precision coil enamel. Because of the inherent advantages of the “cold processing” mode, various new applications of UV lasers are emerging. In the future, it will also be integrated into various sub-sectors.
3W-15W solid ultraviolet laser
Solid-state UV lasers are the current mainstream equipment for UV laser processing. Many companies such as Yinggu, Ruifengheng, Bellin, Huari, Guoke Century, Laser Valley, Dazhong Road, Inno, Zhuo Lei, Jeep, Libo and many other companies There is production. Among them, 3W-15W solid-state UV lasers are more common.
As we all know, solid UV lasers have stringent requirements for water cooling, and large fluctuations in water temperature and water pressure will increase the amount of optical loss, which will affect the service life of UV lasers and processing costs, especially processing FPC materials. especially important.
Source: Special Domain
Laser manufacturing network finishing